суббота, 28 марта 2015 г.

International Leads

Hello,

 

I am  into new business development from last 25 years and have generated more than 10,000 business prospects (both Domestic/International prospects) for companies into various domain like Diamond Merchant/Software/Real Estate/Textile/Stock Broking/Advertising etc...

 

I can do email marketing for your esteemed organization if you offer me 25k/ or 500 USD per month plus commission on sales.(My last CTC was more than Rs 800,000/ or 15000 USD)

 

I have generated 8000 sub-broker’s or IB prospects for a stock broker (5th largest stock broker in India) in 2 years period.

 

Recently I have generated more than 80 prospects for a textile mill based in India. Global rank of a job portal has improved by more than 500,000 by me. Currently I am looking to a job as a senior officer- Email Marketing.(My last CTC was more than 800,000)

 

I can also help you in ecommerce website maintenance and development. My both sons are first class software engineers and currently they are working on www.eaback.com My younger son is a university topper (CGPA- 9.2) software engineer and he is doing internship with a 4th largest software group. Recently he got a rank of 798 in the toughest Indian exam GATE 2015.(more than 800,000 students appeared in the GATE 2015)

 

If you would like to discuss this briefly, kindly reply to this mail. I would be glad to play a small part in your brand success!

Regards,

Amar Chand (M: +91 9819414721)

Mumbai


IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGAL PRIVILEGE

This electronic communication is intended by the sender only for the access and use by the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, disclosure, use, access to, storage or photocopying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this e-mail and any attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this e-mail and any attachments in error please immediately delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender by e-mail to remove from the mailing list Please reply Postal Address:- Krishna Sagar, RNP Park Bhayandar East Thane-401105 to remove fro mailing list please reply at: - amarc9400@gmail.com

 

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Блогун - монетизируем блоги

LiveInternet

Реклама

Блогун - монетизируем блоги

Постоянные читатели

Архив блога